Monday, September 10, 2012

About Me

My name is Katie Bartram and I am currently in my fourth year at North Dakota State University. I just started the collaborative Elementary Education program through Valley City State University and will graduate in the spring of 2013 with an additional degree in Human Development and Family Science. I am also working towards a minor in Special Education. I am involved in the Human Development and Family Science Club, Elementary Education Club, and Big Brothers Big Sisters. I also work at a daycare in Moorhead, MN. Last spring I studied abroad in Australia so I had the opportunity to travel all over that amazing country and New Zealand. Besides traveling, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, being outdoors, and baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment