Friday, November 23, 2012

Favorite Teaching Blog

    My favorite teaching blog that I have come across recently is The Organized Classroom Blog by teacher Charity Preston. Charity gives endless cheap and simple ideas for organization. I especially like this blog because it gives a variety of ideas from how to set up a classroom to lesson ideas for many subjects and age groups. The layout of the website is very easy to follow and allows for quick searching. It is also a good place to start when searching for ideas for the classroom as it gives links to other helpful sister sites. Additionally, she has links for various other resources such as using QR codes. Finally, there is a link to the Organized Classroom store in which teachers can purchase some of the resources Charity blogs about. Overall, I really enjoy this site and have obtained many great ideas for my classroom in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment