Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Plans


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is one of my favorite times of the year. What can be better than a day to gather with family, reflect on all of the positive things in your life, and celebrate by eating lots of home cooked food? This year for Thanksgiving I am going to my grandma and grandpa’s house in South Fargo. I am very thankful to be celebrating with them this year because they usually go to Texas from October to April but decided to stay in Fargo for winter this year. It is nice to be with them for the holidays again this year! My dad, brother, aunt, and uncles will also be there to celebrate. We usually don’t do anything too fancy for Thanksgiving. It is nice to just catch up on each other’s lives, reminisce on old times, and enjoy a meal together. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! J

No comments:

Post a Comment